This is a part-time, individual contractor position with a flexible schedule, requiring about 10-15 hours each week through March 31, 2016. Most work will be done in Kathryne’s kitchen; however, some work may be done remotely.
- Test, prepare and edit recipes
- Assist during photo shoots
- Run errands (usually for groceries)
- Potential additional responsibilities for a qualified candidate include assisting with the general Cookie and Kate email account and posting to social media
- A passion for food; more specifically, fresh, produce-driven meals
- Experience cooking and baking; ideally, professional culinary experience or an avid home cook
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- The ability to multitask and work quickly and efficiently
Experience in blogging, writing, editing, recipe development, food styling and photography are not required but huge pluses.
How to apply: Send your resume and a brief explanation of why you are a great fit to email@example.com.
Pay: Hourly, negotiable.
Location: Kansas City (Prairie Village)
Start date: August 1, 2015