The idea for this sweet and spicy summer salsa came to me while I was spacing out in the kitchen, with a peach and a lime in sight. It’s like mango salsa, but better. I know this salsa is great with blue corn chips and on tacos, and I bet it would be delicious as a relish on grilled tilapia.
Avocado Peach Salsa
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 6
- Category: Sauce
A sweet and spicy summer salsa made with peaches and avocado!
- 1 ripe peach, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 jalapeño, minced
- ½ medium red bell pepper, chopped
- ¼ cup packed cilantro, chopped
- ½ small red onion, finely chopped
- ½ lime, juiced
- drizzle of white wine vinegar
- salt, to taste
- Toss all of the chopped ingredients together in a bowl. Squeeze the lime and a drizzle of vinegar over the top. Toss and add salt to taste.
Feel free to adjust the ingredients to taste. The second time I made the salsa, I used two small peaches and an extra jalapeño because it just wasn’t spicy enough. Double the recipe for a crowd!