Mediterranean Feta Dip
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings
- Category: Appetizer
- Cuisine: Mediterranean
This Mediterranean-style dip is made with feta, fresh tomatoes, kalamata olives and artichoke. Serve it with whole wheat crostini (or sturdy gluten-free crackers), it’s an easy appetizer!
- 20 pitted kalamata olives, sliced into thirds or quarters (about 1/3 cup)
- 3 roma tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 3 quartered artichokes, chopped (about 1/2 cup). I used canned artichokes that were packed in water.
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Sea salt, to taste
- 2/3 cup feta, divided
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees with a rack in the top position.
- Mix together the kalamata olives, tomatoes, artichokes, garlic, and 1/3 cup feta cheese. Add sea salt to taste.
- Spoon the mixture into a one and a half cup oven-safe container or several small oven-safe ramekins. Top with the remaining feta cheese and drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake on the top rack for 10 to 15 minutes, until the feta cheese is turning light golden.
- If you would like to toast bread for crostinis, slice a whole wheat baguette into small slices, brush with olive oil and bake on the top rack for about five minutes.
Recipe inspired by The Med in Boulder, Colorado.
▸ Nutrition Information
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.