To conclude peach week, I considered making peach bellinis or peach sangria, but the idea of fresh mint and sweet peaches proved irresistible. So here’s another spin on a classic mojito: a peach mojito!
This week has worn me out. I’ll be glad to get some rest and spend time with my friend once he gets back to town. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Total Time: 5 mins
- Yield: 1 cocktail
- Category: Cocktail
Cool down with a refreshing peach mojito, made with fresh peaches, mint and rum.
- 1 small, ripe peach, skin removed and sliced
- Small handful fresh mint leaves
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 ½ ounces white rum (Myer’s is my favorite)
- 1 teaspoon cane sugar or raw (turbinado) sugar
- Club soda
- In a mixing glass, thoroughly muddle peach slices, mint, lime juice and sugar.
- Stir the rum into the muddled mixture.
- Fill a collins glass with ice and pour your mixture into the glass. Top it off with club soda.
- Mix by pouring the drink back into your mixing glass, then back into your drinking glass again.
▸ Nutrition Information
Thirsty? Check out the other refreshing drinks in my summer cocktail series: beautiful red bell, strawberry smash, rainier cherry mojito and watermelon cucumber cooler and cucumber caipiranha.