Frozen Strawberry Margaritas
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 10 mins
- Yield: 1 cocktail
- Category: Cocktail
- Method: Blended
- Cuisine: Mexican
Frozen strawberry margaritas are so refreshing! This margarita recipe is made with all-natural ingredients, and it’s ready in under 10 minutes. Recipe as written below yields 1 cocktail, so multiply as necessary. Just don’t fill the blender past the maximum fill line (trust me!).
Per margarita, multiply as necessary
- 2 ounces silver/blanco tequila*
- 1½ ounces fresh lime juice
- 1 ounce fresh orange juice
- 1 teaspoon agave nectar or simple syrup, more to taste
- Heaping ½ cup frozen strawberries, preferably organic
- Scant ½ cup ice cubes
For salting the rims of your glasses
- About 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- Small lime wedge
- First, prepare your glass(es): Pour the salt onto a very small plate. Run a small wedge of lime around the upper outer rim of your glasses (I usually only salt half of the rim, so I can control how much salt I get in each sip). Roll the dampened rim into the salt mixture. Set the glass aside and repeat as necessary.
- In a blender, combine the tequila, lime juice, orange juice, agave nectar or simple syrup, strawberries and ice cubes. Blend until smooth.
- Taste and add more a bit more agave nectar if the mixture tastes harsh or just doesn’t quite sing, then blend again. Pour the mixture into your prepared glasses. Feel free to add a few ice cubes to your glasses to keep your drink cold. Serve immediately!
▸ Nutrition Information
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.