Cucumber Elderflower Gimlet
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 1 drink
- Category: Cocktail
This refreshing cucumber elderflower gimlet recipe is made with Hendrick’s gin, St. Germain liqueur, fresh cucumber and lime! Recipe as written below yields 1 cocktail. You can multiply the ingredients and make as many as 3 drinks at once in a large cocktail shaker.
- 1 ½ ounces Hendrick’s gin* (or vodka, if you don’t like gin)
- 1 ounce St. Germain liqueur
- 1 ounce lime juice
- One 2″ piece of peeled cucumber, quartered lengthwise and cut crosswise into 1/4″ thick pieces (see photos), plus a thinly sliced cucumber round for garnish
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Pour in the gin, St. Germain and lime juice. Add the cucumber pieces, securely fasten the lid, and shake like crazy for about 30 seconds.
- Strain the cocktail into a martini glass and garnish with a slice of cucumber. Enjoy!
*Gin notes: Hendrick’s is perfect for this cocktail since it has notes of cucumber and rose petal. I don’t recommend using a classic dry gin for this drink, unless you really love it.
Recommended equipment: (Affiliate links) I love this stainless steel jigger for measuring small amounts of liquids. This citrus juicer is my favorite.
▸ Nutrition Information
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.