- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 4 cups
- Category: Drink
This pink drink is my interpretation of the Starbucks drink. This naturally sweetened hibiscus punch/mocktail recipe is fresh, fruity and super refreshing. Recipe yields 4 cups.
- 1 hibiscus tea bag (I used Tazo Passion Tea)
- 2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon honey or maple syrup
- 8 ripe strawberries, hulled and thinly sliced, divided
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup light coconut milk (from a can or carton)
- Bring the water to a simmer. Place the tea bag in a 1-quart (4 cups) liquid measuring cup or small heat-proof pitcher. Pour the water over the tea bag, stir in the honey until dissolved, and drop in half of the sliced strawberries. Let the mixture steep for 10 to 20 minutes.
- Discard the tea bag. Pour the orange juice and coconut milk into the mixture and stir to combine. Fill drinking glasses with ice and divide the pink drink between the glasses. Garnish the drinks with the remaining sliced strawberries. Serve immediately.
Make it vegan: Use maple syrup or your vegan sweetener of choice instead of the honey.
▸ Nutrition Information
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.