Let’s welcome June produce one day early! Market vegetables and fruits are becoming more colorful. This month, I’m excited to make more salads and enjoy more evening walks with Cookie.
I’m carrying on with the monthly links roundup since you seem to enjoy them. Here’s what I’ve been enjoying lately (list contains affiliate links):
- Since I’m the worst at pitching myself (“I, uh, have a blog”): How three successful women pitch themselves
- Cookie is an escape artist, so I feel much better with this GPS Pet Tracker on her collar (it’s legit)
- The sweetest adoption story book
- Oat milk might be the next big thing, for good reasons
- I’ll be living in Everlane’s denim skirts all summer (got them in bone and dark indigo)
- Four sets of couple friends built their own compound and it’s cute, not creepy
Ok, on to the recipes!
Gluten free and vegan
“Another dinner success! This was surprisingly tasty. I honestly passed this up thinking “eh” but then my friends had a fiesta dinner and I was dying for an excuse not to eat their steak or ground beef tacos so I made the refried beans for my tacos. Tonight I made the avocado sauce and pickled onions with it….YUM. And super easy!!” – Erin