November already?! This month, we lost corn, cucumber and eggplant from our list (although I wouldn’t be surprised if they’re still growing somewhere). Cooler evenings call for cozy fall comfort foods and roasted veggies, so I’m stocking up on winter squash, sweet potatoes and hardy greens. What are you craving this month?
I have lots of links and recipes to share with you today, so I’ll keep this short. I wanted to point out, though, that I’ve updated the shop with some new favorite kitchen items, etc.! You can always access it in the sidebar, below my picture.
Updates on Love Real Food:
- Alana made my tahini kale Caesar salad
- Kristan made my easy carrot cake
- Sarah made my carrot cake breakfast cookies
- The book made PopSugar’s Best Healthy Cookbooks of 2017
- Nearly 300 reviews on Amazon! Thank you so much!
More updates and links:
- My interview with Dishing with Delishes (podcast)
- On ghosting: I Didn’t See Your Text (podcast)
- Taking notes: How Can I Train Myself to Want Less Stuff?
- So good: Halloween Dog Parade
- How I Get It Done: Melissa Clark
- On sale: The Comfiest of Comfy Pants
- Reporting back on my new natural beauty favorites from Follain: I’m absolutely loving Ilia’s Multi-Stick in “At Last” (I’m using it as blush), W3ll People’s Altruist Foundation Powder in color #12, and RMS Beauty’s “Un” Cover-Up Concealer in color #11
The links to Gap’s comfy pants and Follain are affiliate links.