Now that I’m back from Seattle, I find myself in the midst of a messy apartment and an overwhelming work load. Regardless, memories of my blissful four-day weekend have been crossing my mind since our plane touched down in Oklahoma City late Sunday night. Since I have no immediate plans to make it back to Seattle (though I’d go in a heartbeat), here are a few of my favorite things about the city for now:
- Gray skies and cool breezes
- Watching the sunset over Puget Sound
- Enjoying the hustle and bustle and beauty at Pike’s Market in the mornings
- Browsing through boutiques in Ballard (though never buying)
- Sipping on [good] local wines
- Beecher’s famous macaroni and cheese–for breakfast.
- One dollar stems of dahlias for our side table
- Jacket + scarf weather
- Fish tosses at the market
And here are a load of my favorite photos from the trip:
You know I love these photos! Great trip for sure. L, M
I miss Seattle. It is such a beautiful place.
these pics inspire me to plan a trip to seattle! enjoying your photographs…love the first one of the public market sign, the fish wearing sunnies and of course the one of the dahlias to name a few.
great post x
Beautiful pics! I still have yet to visit Seattle so these were great to enjoy;)