Arugula and Goat Cheese Pasta Salad
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 4 medium salads
- Category: Side dish
The ultimate easy gourmet meal. Ready in 15 minutes, this arugula and goat cheese pasta salad is perfect for picnics and potlucks!
- whole wheat pasta (rotini, penne, bow tie, or any other small noodles), about half a box
- arugula- about three handfulls, rinsed and chopped into bite-sized pieces
- roasted red peppers and/or cherry tomatoes, chopped
- crumbled goat cheese- at least half a container’s worth
- drizzle of olive oil
- fresh lemon juice and/or white wine vinegar
- salt and pepper, freshly ground
- Bring a big pot of salted water to a boil and cook pasta according to the directions. Drain the pasta and pour into a big serving bowl.
- Chop arugula and roasted peppers and/or cherry tomatoes.
- Pour in goat cheese. Toss with peppers/tomatoes, a drizzle of olive oil, a lemon’s worth of juice or a drizzle of vinegar, and salt and pepper. Mix in arugula last.
Make it tomato free: Just add the roasted peppers instead of the cherry tomatoes.
Preparation tips: This is such a flexible recipe, I almost feel silly specifying the amounts. Please, adjust everything to taste. Just don’t skimp on the goat cheese!
▸ Nutrition Information
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.