Hi! C+K is a one-woman, one-dog team, and we’re writing a cookbook now. For efficiency’s sake, please review these guidelines before emailing me.
Readers: Happy to hear from you! I try really hard to respond to every reader’s email. If you have questions or comments about a specific recipe, though, please leave a comment using that recipe’s comment form on the bottom of the page. You’re more likely to get a quick response there.
Photo/recipe permissions: If you want to publish my photos or recipes, please review my photo and recipe policy before emailing me.
Sponsorship inquiries: I enjoy partnering with high quality brands. Sponsored posts include custom recipe development and food photography. Opportunities are limited, so please contact me if your brand is a great fit. If you are uncertain if we’re a great fit, please review the list at the bottom of this page.
Paid freelance inquiries: I am interested. I offer recipe development, food photography and more. My blog is my portfolio.
PR inquiries and everything else: Thank you for your interest. You will hear back from me only if I’m genuinely interested in your product/message. I really wish I could respond to everyone, but there just isn’t enough time in the day. To save you some time:
- I do not accept free products. I do not offer traditional product reviews. I do not accept products in exchange for reviews.
- I do not promote processed foods, meat or meat substitutes, supplements, energy bars or weight loss-related products.
- I almost never offer giveaways, and make the rare exception for high-value products that I already use and love.
- I never accept guest posts or articles. All content is written by me.
- I do not promote Kickstarter campaigns, Indiegogo campaigns or apps that I don’t already use.
- I cannot offer free feedback to startups or ask my audience to complete market surveys, given time constraints and the volume of requests.
- I’m not interested in additional ad services, as I’m happy with my current set-up.
- Do not add my email address to your newsletter list without my permission. Thank you.
You can reach me at email@example.com. ♥