Hello there! Thank you for your interest. Please click on the following topics for relevant information and contact details, where applicable.
Scroll past the recipe and you will find the comment form. Comments are checked and answered on a near-daily basis Monday through Friday. I look forward to hearing from you!
Happy to hear from you! I try really hard to respond to every reader’s email. It might take me a few days to get back to you. You can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
However, if you have questions or comments about a specific recipe—please leave a public comment on that recipe’s page. You’re far more likely to get a quick response there, and other readers will benefit from the answer, too.
Over the years, I’ve partnered with high-quality brands that align with Cookie and Kate’s whole foods-focused philosophy. I’m thankful for the brands that have supported Cookie and Kate.
In order to focus on Cookie and Kate projects, however, I am not accepting sponsorships for the year 2020.
Over the years, I’ve offered custom recipe development, food photography and more. In 2020, I’m devoting my full attention to Cookie and Kate, so I’m not accepting freelance work at this time.
Advertising-related inquiries will not receive a response.
- I do not accept free products.
- I do not offer traditional product reviews.
- I do not accept products in exchange for reviews.
- I almost never offer giveaways, and make the rare exception for high-value products that I already use and love.
Requests for any of the above will not receive a response.
- I never accept guest posts or articles (all content is written by me).
- I never share infographics.
- I never accept requests for paid text links (I follow guidelines set forth by the FTC and Google).
Inquiries related to any of the above will not receive a response and will be marked as spam.
Given time restraints, inquiries related to any of the above will not receive a response.
Please keep in mind that I never promote the following:
- Processed foods
- Meat or meat substitutes
- Supplements of any kind
- Protein powders or energy bars
- Weight loss-related products
- Fitness programs