Hello there! Thank you for your interest. Please click on the following topics for relevant information and contact details, where applicable.
Scroll past the recipe and you will find the comment form. Comments are checked and answered on a near-daily basis Monday through Friday.
Please don’t email me with recipe questions or feedback. I honestly can’t keep up by email! I look forward to hearing from you in the comments.
Happy to hear from you! I try really hard to respond to every reader’s email. It might take me a few days to get back to you (occasionally longer, when I’m working on a big project or on vacation or holiday). You can reach me at email@example.com.
However, if you have questions or comments about a specific recipe—please leave a public comment on that recipe’s page. You’re far more likely to get a quick response there, and other readers will benefit from the answer, too.
Head’s up: I don’t allow my recipes to be published in full elsewhere, and I’m not interested in syndicating my content.
Over the years, I’ve partnered with high-quality brands that align with Cookie and Kate’s whole foods-focused philosophy. I’m thankful for the brands that have supported Cookie and Kate.
In order to focus on other projects, however, Cookie and Kate is not accepting sponsorships for the year 2019.
I offer custom recipe development, food photography, social promotion, and more. My blog is my portfolio. My time is very limited, so I simply cannot take on unpaid projects, and accept a select few paid projects each year.
If you are interesting in a paid partnership, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org with the words “Freelance inquiry” in the subject line.
You will not receive a response to advertising-related inquiries, whether you are interested in my existing ad slots or offering a new advertising revenue source.
- I do not offer traditional product reviews.
- I do not accept products in exchange for reviews.
- I do not accept free products.
- I almost never offer giveaways, and make the rare exception for high-value products that I already use and love.
Requests for any of the above will not receive a response.
- I never accept guest posts or articles (all content is written by me).
- I never share infographics.
- I never accept requests for paid text links (I follow guidelines set forth by the FTC and Google).
Inquiries related to any of the above will not receive a response and will be marked as spam.
Given time restraints, inquiries related to any of the above will not receive a response.
Please do not add me to your mailing list. Also note that I never promote the following:
- Processed foods
- Meat or meat substitutes
- Supplements of any kind
- Protein powders and energy bars
- Weight loss-related products
- Fitness programs (yoga-based programs being the sole exception)