Roasted Cauliflower with Whole Cumin Seed
Recipe type: Snack, Side
- 1 large head cauliflower, cut into roughly bite-sized florets
- 1 to 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon whole cumin seeds
- sea salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Toss cauliflower florets with olive oil and spices.
- Spread the mixture evenly in a single layer on a large baking sheet.
- Roast, flipping halfway, for about 25 to 30 minutes, until the edges of the cauliflower are toasty and starting to caramelize.
Recipe by Cookie and Kate at http://cookieandkate.com/2012/red-pepper-pesto-recipe/