What are you craving for July? How do lots of salads sound? I’m working on my summer potluck salad offerings, and I finally have another green bean recipe coming soon. When you make a recipe, please leave a comment to let me know how it turns out. Your comments keep me inspired, and your star ratings help other people find and trust the recipes.
Recipes aside, here’s what I’ve been into lately!
- I Can’t Keep My House Clean, What’s Wrong With Me?
- One Tab: This browser extension has saved me from my chronic open tabs disorder. It also makes my laptop run faster and saves battery life.
- Probably the Coolest Visualization of Evolution Ever
- Lawn Mower Man: Can’t stop giggling.
- Real Purity Deodorant (affiliate link): My expensive search for natural deodorant that works and doesn’t irritate my skin finally ends here.
- Why I’ve Stopped Accepting Compliments About My “Hustle”: Amen.
- Should You Refrigerate Tomatoes?
- Take a Bow: Cookie’s next trick, downward dog!
- M.Gemi Shoes (referral link): Outrageously beautiful, wear-forever, Italian-made shoes. I love the two-inch heel on my Attorno sandals.
- What is Organic Sunscreen? and the EWG’s 2017 Guide to Sunscreens
- Sage in June: As in, why everyone needs a dog, reasons no. 62 to 97. See also: reason no. 45.
Gluten free and vegan
“These tacos were absolutely delicious!!! Especially the avocado cream on top. My boyfriend is a gluten free vegan so these were perfect!!! We made them twice last week. Thanks for such a delicious recipe!” – Desiree