The idea for this sweet and spicy summer salsa came to me while I was spacing out in the kitchen, with a peach and a lime in sight. It’s like mango salsa, but better. This salsa is great with blue corn chips, on tacos, or served as a relish.
Avocado Peach Salsa
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 6 1x
- Category: Sauce
- Method: By hand
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Diet: Vegan
This sweet and spicy summer salsa features ripe peaches and avocado!
- 1 ripe peach, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 jalapeño, minced
- ½ medium red bell pepper, chopped
- ¼ cup packed cilantro, chopped
- ½ small red onion, finely chopped
- ½ lime, juiced
- Drizzle of white wine vinegar
- Salt, to taste
- Toss all of the chopped ingredients together in a bowl. Squeeze the lime and a drizzle of vinegar over the top.
- Toss and add salt to taste. Cover and refrigerate if you will not be serving immediately. Since peaches and avocado brown over time, this salsa is best consumed within a day or so.
Feel free to adjust the ingredients to taste. The second time I made the salsa, I used two small peaches and an extra jalapeño because it just wasn’t spicy enough. Double the recipe for a crowd!
Yum!!!!!! I can’t wait to make this.
This looks devine!
This looks great. I never thought of combining the avocado with the peaches. I will definitely be trying this!
Such wonderful summer flavors. This looks delicious.
Perfect for an oven free dinner. Looks delicious.
Great pictures! I love peach week :)
I have everything in my kitchen to make this right now! I’m so doing it! Thanks for the recipe and lovely photos.
This sounds good. a friend was just telling me about a salsa that she made, then I see this a day later, and yum… I’m ready to eat some…NOW.
Wow,,,,what a creative way of using peaches,,,,can’t wait to try this out,,,,,,looks divine……thanks for sharing!