The holiday season is here! It seems like everything on the internet is on sale this week, so I’m sharing my annual holiday gift guide to help you find the good stuff. I’m as particular with product recommendations as I am with my recipes, and I can vouch that these are truly gift-worthy.
A few notes:
- If you have been frustrated by the video player when you visit Cookie and Kate on your phone, I’m so sorry. It’s gone as of yesterday.
- My cookbook, Love Real Food, is included in Amazon’s promo right now! You can get 3 books for the price of 2. If you’re looking to add more cookbooks to your collection, I love Six Seasons, Love and Lemons Every Day, What’s Gaby Cooking and The First Mess Cookbook.
- If you’d like to make edible holiday gifts this year, check out my pancake mix, maple candied pecans, easy chocolate bark and rosemary roasted nuts.
The links in this post are affiliate links, which means I’ll get a small commission if you purchase through my links (at no cost to you). Thank you for supporting Cookie and Kate.
I’ll be back tomorrow with another recipe. Spoiler: it’s an easy last-minute Thanksgiving dessert, and it might be orange…
Gifts for the Cook
- Love Real Food: My cookbook makes a great gift! Give it to the vegetable enthusiasts, the dog lovers, and everyone who might benefit from more wholesome recipes in their life.
- Le Creuset 5.5-Quart Dutch Oven: This heirloom-quality cookware lasts forever, and I swear it makes food taste better.
- A Good Chef’s Knife: Everyone needs a good chef’s knife, and this knife is available at a great price. I own other knives by this brand and have never been disappointed.
- Imperia Red Pasta Machine: My now-husband gave me this pasta maker on our second date. It’s lovely to look at and easy to use.
- Cuisinart Food Processor: This is the Goldilocks of food processors. Not too big, not too small.
- Love and Lemons Meal Record and Market List: This menu planner is both beautiful and helpful! Perfect for the organized or wants-to-be-organized visual person.
- Cast Iron Skillet: With proper care, cast iron skillets will last forever. They’re non-toxic, too.
- Vitamix A3500 Blender: The next-generation Vitamix has some great features. For a less expensive machine, you really can’t go wrong with the classic 5200.
- AllClad 4-Quart Pot with Ladle: We got this pot this year and it has proved to be a great size. It’s too small for most soup recipes, but it’s perfect for rice and pasta for two people.
Gifts for the Baker
- Oven Mitts: These polka-dotted oven mitts have a layer of silicone for extra protection.
- Measuring Spoons & Measuring Cups : My favorites. The measuring spoons fit easily into spice jars.
- Maldon Salt: This flaky sea salt is the perfect finishing touch for cookies and more.
- Silicone Spatula: My favorite silicone spatula (I use it daily).
- Small Whisk: Never underestimate the utility of a small whisk.
- Fiesta Loaf Pan: This loaf pan is so pretty and bakes evenly.
- Digital Scale: This scale makes precise measurements easy.
- KitchenAid Hand Mixer: This hand-held mixer can do almost everything.
- Vermont Farm Table Rolling Pin: My favorite rolling pin, made in America and built to last forever.
- KitchenAid Stand Mixer: This 5-quart mixer is available in three colors, at a great price right now!
Gifts for the Lovely Lady
- J.Crew Cocoon Coat: This wool coat is as warm as a non-puffy coat can be. It comes in beautiful colors—I bought my royal blue coat at least five years ago and it still looks great.
- Everlane Sweaters: Everlane makes beautiful sweaters in an eco-friendly fashion. Their cashmere wrap sweater is gorgeous and flattering, and the teddy v-neck sweater is so warm and cozy.
- Patagonia Women’s Radalie Jacket: This warm jacket fits into a tiny yoga cubby and looks more chic than most puffy jackets (available in other colors/sizes here).
- Longchamp Le Pliage Neo Large Nylon Tote: This bag is the perfect size for my MacBook and more, zips shut for security, slips over the handle of my carry-on, and fits under the seat.
- M.Gemi Sophia Velvet Sneakers: I am so impressed by this company’s line of chic Italian-made shoes, and I can’t get enough of this comfy sneaker style.
- Madewell Silk Scarves: I’m really into square scarves this season because they’re less bulky but still offer some warmth. They make cotton options, too!
- Floral iPhone Case: How pretty is this phone case? It’s a collab between Casemate and Rifle Paper Co.
- Kosas Lipstick Set: These are the best natural lipsticks in the most flattering shades. Wore one on my wedding day!
- Tata Harper Resurfacing Mask: This mask doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin, exfoliates evenly and leaves my skin glowing. A little goes a long way, so it’s worth the price tag.
Extra-Special Gifts for the Sentimental
- Fuji Instax Classic Camera: This is a modern Polaroid camera that prints 2×3″ photos. Don’t forget to buy film, too!
- Pressed Glass Photo Frames: The 4×6″ size is perfect for displaying a vertical Instax photo.
- Marble Frames: We have these on our living room shelves. We put photos printed by Mpix inside (have been very pleased with their printing services; black and white giclée prints look incredible).
- Artifact Uprising Photos: This company makes the most beautiful photo gifts. I love their easel calendar and photo display boxes.
- Framebridge 19″ Framed Print: If you’re looking for oversized wall prints, Framebridge makes beautiful options. We received this as a wedding gift.
- LayeredAndLong personalized jewelry: I bought Ali a necklace with the location coordinates of her wedding, and it’s so pretty.
- Legacy Box: My mom just used this company to scan old family videos and photos into digital format. So fun!
- Custom Welcome Mat: This mat comes in several design options, and I want one. Order by December 3 for Christmas delivery.
- Skylight Digital Frame: My grandma has one of these and loves it. We can email photos to a designated email address and they automatically display in her frame!
Beautiful & Useful Gifts for the Frequent Traveler
- Madewell Zippered Pouch: I love these colorful pouches for keeping cords or cosmetics organized.
- Carry-On Luggage: This is the closest to my beloved old Victorinox that I could find. It fits a lot and expands if you accumulate too much while you’re away.
- Kindle E-Reader: After lugging stacks of books around the world, I’m finally caving and getting an e-reader. This is waterproof and lit from within for reading in dim situations.
- Micro Bose Speaker: This palm-sized speaker offers incredible sound in a portable package. You can even use it as a speaker phone.
- Cashmere Wrap: This is so luxurious, warm and chic. It’s large enough to use as a blanket while you’re on a plane. More colors here (25% off for a few days!).
- Fujifilm X-T30 Camera with 18-55mm Lens: This is my small, lightweight digital camera for travel. It takes beautiful photos.
- Fujinon XF27mmF2.8: The 18-55mm zoom lens is versatile and great. This tiny fixed lens makes the camera even more portable.
- Silk Eye Mask: This affordable eye mask is made from lovely OEKO-Tex certified silk. Perfect for shutting out light when you’re on a plane.
- “Steamer”: This fine-mist sprayer makes a pretty decent steamer in a tiny package. Spray your clothes while they’re on a hanger or on you’re body (using room-temp water) and the wrinkles loosen up considerably after a few minutes.
- Compression Socks: These organic compression socks prevent swelling on long flights.
- Portable Power Bank: Anker’s power bank is great when you’re running low on cell phone battery.
- Neck Pillow/Scarf: This crazy neck contraption is basically a neck brace built inside a cozy fleece scarf, and it’s the most comfortable travel pillow I’ve found! I actually slept on a plane with this thing.
Cozy Gifts for the Homebody
- Cozy Organic Robe: This organic cotton robe from PACT is ultra soft and comfortable, and not too skimpy. It’s on sale right now!
- Monogram Mug: Love these cute black and white monogrammed mugs. (Here’s another fun option.)
- OXO Adjustable Temp Kettle: This gooseneck kettle is perfect for the coffee or tea lover in your life! The inside is made entirely of stainless steel (no plastic parts touch the water).
- Nourished Planner: My friend Heidi designed this amazing planner system. Use code cookie+kate for 20% off.
- Osmia Organics Soap: I love Osmia’s natural products. Their soaps are gorgeous, smell amazing and last forever. My favorite scent is Vetiver Grey.
- Voluspa Candles: These candles smell amazing and offer a very long burning time. I love Baltic Amber’s warm fragrance and Mokara’s floral, but non-irritating scent.
- Bath Caddy: My husband got me this great bathtub caddy. It’s perfect for reading books or browsing from a regular-sized iPad.
- TenOverTen Nail Polish in Carmine 002: The most perfect shade of medium red, free of the worst nail polish chemicals.
- Weleda’s Skin Food: My favorite rich hand cream made from natural ingredients.
- Nail Files: These nail files are the best and I’ve stashed them all over my house. Stuff them in your stockings this year.
- Girlfriend Yoga Pants: These are my favorite yoga pants. They’re made from recycled water bottles, and come in a million colors and sizes!
Gifts for the Dogs & Dog Lovers
- Custom Pet Art: How amazing are these pet watercolors?
- Water Bottles: Transport water for you or your pup in these cute dog-printed stainless steel water bottles. Also available in poodle print and Scottie print.
- Dog Bandana: This Denver-based company makes the cutest bandanas and pet accessories.
- Whistle GPS Tracker: Cookie is an escape artist and this tracker brings me so much peace of mind.
- Brentwood Home Dog Bed: We bought this bed for my husband’s dog, Annie, who has bad knees. It’s made of eco-friendly materials and seems like it will last forever.
- Dog House Ornament: I think we’ll be getting two of these for our tree this year.
Happy holidays from Cookie and Kate! ♥