Mother’s Day is just six days away! I’ve rounded up my favorite spring-y recipes and sweet gifts that will delight Mom this Sunday. The recipes are organized by category (savory and sweet brunch options, salads and sides, main dishes and desserts).
Is your mom impossible to shop for like mine? Below, you’ll find gifts that are beautiful, thoughtful and functional. I hope they make your mama happy!
The product links are affiliate links; I own them all myself so I can vouch for their gift-worthiness. For more ideas (including more kitchen items), check out my shop.
- Love Real Food: My cookbook! I might be biased, but I hear the book makes a wonderful Mother’s Day gift. It’s affordable, too.
- Artifact Uprising Photos: This company makes the most beautiful photo prints and display options. You’ll have fun picking out photos for their easel calendar or photo display box.
- OXO Electric Tea Kettle: Easily adjust the temperature so her tea turns out perfectly every time.
- Osmia Natural Soaps and Body Oils: Osmia’s soaps are gorgeous and long-lasting. I get compliments every time I wear their scented body oils (Night is my favorite).
- Voluspa Glass Jar Candle: I love these coconut wax-based candles. My favorite scents are Mokara or Baltic Amber, but you really can’t go wrong.
- B Mat Yoga Mat: This eco-friendly yoga mat is the best. I never slip!
- Linen Sheets: She’ll appreciate these linen sheets every day. They’re nice and cool, and OEKO-TEX certified.
- Longchamp Tote Bag (also available in more colors): This chic bag is lightweight, easy to carry, holds a 15″ laptop, zips for security and fits nicely over a rolling suitcase handle.
- Fujifilm Instax Instant Film Camera (plus film): This camera is a modern Polaroid. Snap your vacations, parties and everyday memories!
Looking for a simple, foolproof brunch combo? Make a frittata and breakfast potatoes, and serve with mimosas.
- Baked Asparagus Frittata
- Broccoli, Cheddar & Spinach Frittata
- Roasted Breakfast Potatoes
- Simple Goat Cheese and Egg Toasts with Fresh Peas and Dill
- Blueberry Muffins
- Gluten-Free Banana Oat Waffles
- Gluten Free Oat Waffles
- Lemon Raspberry Muffins
Salads & Sides
Good news: Any of these recipes would pair beautifully with the main dishes listed below. Take your pick!
- Italian Chopped Salad
- Lemony Roasted Asparagus
- Parmesan Roasted Broccoli with Balsamic Drizzle
- Roasted & Raw Carrot Salad with Avocado
- Sun-Dried Tomato Caesar Salad
- Vibrant Orange & Arugula Salad
Here are my favorite spring-y entrées. They’re all delicious and full of redeeming vegetables.
- Balsamic Spinach Pasta with Roasted Broccoli & Bell Pepper
- Best Vegetable Lasagna
- Broccolini Almond Pizza
- Roasted Carrots with Farro, Chickpeas & Herbed Crème Fraîche
- Spinach Artichoke Lasagna
- Spring Pea and Asparagus Pasta
Here are some fruity treats for Mom! The first three would go great with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
- Almond Cake with Roasted Strawberries & Rhubarb on Top (If you can’t find rhubarb, add extra strawberries)
- Blueberry Almond Crisp
- Citrus Olive Oil Cake
- No-Bake Greek Yogurt Tart