Mother’s Day snuck up on me this year! I’ve rounded up my favorite spring-y recipes for the last-minute people like me.
These fresh, vegetarian recipes are organized by category (savory and sweet brunch options, salads and sides, main dishes and desserts). I hope you have a wonderful weekend.
- Avocado Pesto Toast
- Broccoli, Cheddar & Spinach Frittata
- How to Make Frittatas (Stovetop or Baked)
- Roasted Breakfast Potatoes
- Blueberry Muffins
- Gluten-Free Banana Oat Waffles
- Gluten Free Oat Waffles
- Lemon Raspberry Muffins
Salads & Sides
Good news: Any of these recipes would pair beautifully with the main dishes listed below. Take your pick!
- Italian Chopped Salad
- Parmesan Roasted Broccoli with Balsamic Drizzle
- Perfect Roasted Asparagus
- Roasted & Raw Carrot Salad with Avocado
- Sun-Dried Tomato Caesar Salad
- Vibrant Orange & Arugula Salad
Here are my favorite spring-y entrées. They’re all delicious and full of redeeming vegetables.
- Balsamic Spinach Pasta with Roasted Broccoli & Bell Pepper
- Best Vegetable Lasagna
- Broccolini Almond Pizza
- Roasted Carrots with Farro, Chickpeas & Herbed Crème Fraîche
- Spinach Artichoke Lasagna
- Spring Pea and Asparagus Pasta
Here are some fruity treats for Mom! The first three would go great with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
- Blueberry Almond Crisp
- Citrus Olive Oil Cake
- Gluten-Free Almond Cake with Berries on Top
- No-Bake Greek Yogurt Tart